- No.6 fine sand recycle system - Installation
(1) The machine is supplied in full sets after being assembled by our factory ; users shall inspect the machine carefully after receiving it, which aims at avoiding the contingent collision damage during the process of transportation.
(2) The installer should be familiar with the product structure, performance and technical requirements, and formulate appropriate procedure of the installation technology in advance.
(3) The installation site must have plenty of lifting equipment to prevent screen frame from distorting and spare parts from being damaged, and the machine shall not be procrastinated on the ground.
(4) Fine sand recycle machine should be installed on a solid reinforced concrete basis; the basic height, strength and size can be calculated separately according to the local soil condition and use condition, this machine also can be installed on the steel-frame; the installation size can refer to foundation drawing.
(5) Place the 4 corners of equipment in strong reinforced concrete horizontally, error must be in the range of ±2mm.
(6) Place the pump body in the foundation. Install valve, water inlet and cleaning trough in front of pump, discharging tube must be aligned and welded firmly, and ensure it won’t leak, fasten the foot bolt after the second grouting.
(7) Drainage hole should be lies in suitable position of returned water box (its cross section should greater than 3 times as large as water inlet).
(8) All the motors should be waterproof, dust proof and ground connection.
- No.6 fine sand recycle system - Debugging and commissioning
(1)Check whether the rubber spring on both sides is put in position before commissioning; inspect whether the slurry pump is working; check on whether the 2 sets vibration motor on the dewatering screen is relatively rotating (see chart); make sure the rubber pipe clamp is locked. All the fastening parts should be tighten and locked firmly again, ensure the bearing inner has been injected appropriate amount lubricating grease, commissioning must first possess inching, confirmed no abnormalities and then test without load.
(2)Ensure the slurry pump type B belt has full adjustment tension force quantity, and that the two belt wheel corresponding grooves are one-to-one correspondence in their respective in-plane.
(3)Examining if the vibrating motor eccentric block is in the same scale or not or examining the spring support is consistent or not if dewatering screen is not stable, jump-amplitude is larger.
(4)Raising the discharge hole height or opening hole in feeding hole baffle makes redundant water flow into water tank.
(5)If the processing effect of separator is not good, change the underflow exit, ensure the discharging sharp is umbrella-shaped.
(6)Adjust returned water yield and balance the supply and demand on the situation that water shortage leads to water pump exhausted and can’t provide reliable pressure, then causes the processing effect is not good.
- No.6 fine sand recycle system - Safe operation and notes
(1)Close down the equipment and examine if the equipment perform abnormally, cut off the power before examination.
(2)Electrical equipment should connect ground, electric wire should reliable insulation, and installed in flexible conduit.
(3)Starting the equipment in no-load condition, strictly prohibit to work overload, it is allowed to stop the equipment after the materials of washing tank all discharged, it is not allowed to adjust, wash or examine the equipment when it operates.
(4)Normally, adding lubricating grease each 8 hours, examining the equipment totally every month, examination content including the bolt fasten condition, if the side plate and beam breaks or not, the use condition of spring, condition of belt and the electric switch.
(5)Operators should have safe guard consciousness, ensure security work.
(6)Communicate with technicians if all of the above can’t solve problems.
(7)If the equipment is not maintained properly by customer, this company will not undertake the responsible caused by user.
- XSD wheel sand washing machine - Installation and debugging
1. Motor should be installed in the shelter place to protect equipment from electric leakage.
2. Sand washer should be installed on the back of vibrating screen. The rotary direction must be consistent with the specification.
3. Make sure every connective bolt has been fastened before commissioning.
4. Make sure every movable part have been lubricated well before commissioning.
5. Rotating belt by manpower before commissioning to make sure the machine can work normally without barriers. and then user can carry on blank test. Make sure phenomenons such as striking, pulley swinging and bearing doesn’t occur within two hours and the bearing temperature rise cannot exceed 35 centigrade. If the above trouble occurs, please stop operating immediately and check it.
6. The machine should be installed on the reinforced concrete. Users can build a concrete sedimentation basin beside the machine to deal with the waste water. The waste water can be reused after precipitation. These techniques not only meet the environmental requirement but also reduce the cost of sand.
7. Because the working place and conductor materials are contacted with water, users must guarantee the lead is insulated..
- XSD wheel sand washing machine - Maintenance
1. This machine can be used for sand washing after normal operating on non-load condition.
2. Materials should be fed uniformly in order to prevent overfull materials resulting in bad effect of washing.
3. Stop feeding materials and make sand washer continually work for 5~10 minutes before you stop the machine. Stop operating after all the materials have been discharged.
4. Clear up the waste water and precipitation in the sand washer, otherwise it would influence the washing effect and increase equipment’s load.
5. Change screen web in time when it worn-out.
- XSD wheel sand washing machine - Safety regulation
1.The operator needs safety technical training.
2.Forbid being close to the machine when operating.
3.Forbid any adjustment, clearing and checking when operating.
4.Forbid clearing up the precipitation and dust in the equipment when operating.
5.The electric equipment should be grounded and wire should be installed in the insulated pip.